Isolation Units within US Prisons, Panelist
- Alexis Agathocleous, Staff Attorney with the Center for Constitutional Rights
- Zahra Billoo, Executive Director, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) – San Francisco Bay Area
- Dr. Terry Kupers, M.D.
- Keramet Reiter, JD, PhD Candidate Berkeley Law; and,
- Eddy Zheng, Prisoner Rights Advocate.
Moderated by: Sara Norman, Attorney, Prison Law Office.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
The Women’s Building
Audre Lorde Room
3543 18th Street #8
San Francisco, CA
- Civil Liberties Defense Center
- Solitary Watch
- Freedom Archives
- Arab Resource and Organizing Center
- National Lawyers Guild – San Francisco Chapter
- National Lawyers Guild – Boalt Hall Chapter
- California Prison Focus
- Animal Legal Defense Fund-Stanford University
- Chapter and California Coalition for Women Prisoners
- Anti-Racism Committee of the National Lawyers Guild-San Francisco Chapter
- Legal Services for Prisoners with Children and Hastings Prisoner Outreach
- Stanford Criminal Law Society
- ACLU of Northern California
- Prison Legal News
- All of Us or None
- Green is the New Red